- 682 INDIVIDUALLY POCKETED STEEL COILS (TEMPERED WITH HEAT AND ELECTRICITY)
- CALIBER EDGE TECHNOLOGY
- HEAVY DUTY INSULATOR PAD
- 1.5″ HIGH DENSITY PLUSH FOAM
- 2″ MEMORY GEL
- COOL TOUCH SMOOTH TOP COVER WITH ADDED PHASE CHANGE MATERIAL
- 20 YEAR WARRANTY
- Hybrid technology: Hybrid technology is the mix of traditional innerspring and memory gel. 1) Hybrids give you all the pressure relieving benefits of memory gel with the more traditional feel of an innerspring mattress. For some people, its the best of both worlds. 2) All of our hybrids have memory gel and some have a smooth top where you lay right on the covered piece of memory gel and some have memory foam quilting for added cushioning and pressure relief.
- Pocketed coil technology: 1) Individually pocketed spring that act independently of each other and are not linked together with a helical wire to create a sleep surface that not only provides individualized comfort but increased pressure relief and conformability. 2) Individually pocketed spring systems provide the least amount of motion transference of any spring mattress 3) Glued on insulator pad that keeps the springs from migrating and leaking down into the foundation.
- Caliber edge technology: 1) Outer rows of coils are much firmer around the mattress for a supportive edge and creating a larger sleep surface. 2) By using firmer springs around the mattress instead of a 3 foam encasement (rail), more of the mattress can be used as the sleeping surface and it will retain its comfort from edge to edge. 3) Offers better support and durability than the traditional foam encased edge. 4) Improved air flow and breathability 5) Added flexibility on an adjustable bed
- Memory gel: Memory gel is the mix of gel (like what is found in premium shoe inserts for cushioning and support) and high density plant based memory foam. We mix the two compounds together in their liquid form and bake them out to make memory Gel. Memory gel is designed to be a better sleeping surface: 1) Memory gel helps to alleviate pressure by cradling your body instead of pushing against your body for superior pressure relief. 2) Its also a more buoyant sleeping surface which allows you to move more easily in (without that stuck feeling) and adds overall support for your body 3) Memory gel absorbs excess body heat and disperses it which allows you to sleep at the optimal sleeping temperature.
- Memory foam quilting: Mattresses either have a smooth cover (the top layer you sleep on) or a foam quilted cover. 1) We use uniquely designed memory foam that is very dense and durable, yet plush enough to be quilted. 2) Not only is it very durable but this type of quilting adds a unique feel that provides extra cushioning and added pressure relief right on top of the mattress.
- High density layers of padding: All mattresses have differing types of foams to provide certain feels. This is what makes a firm bed firm and what makes a soft bed soft. These layers are for your comfort and support. 1) We only use high density layers of foam padding. Whether its our super soft or extra firm layers of padding, we only use high quality, high density foam padding. 2) The more dense foam is the more durable it typically is. Density is weight per cubic foot and most mattresses have 1.2 lb-1.5 lb. density foam, but in all of our icool products we use 2.3 lb. foam or better for more support, comfort and durability. Our foam is heavy but that’s a good thing. We use heavier foams than most major name brands so our foam compacts less over a period of time and remains supportive for many years to come.
Of all the furniture stores in Sevierville, TN , Ogle Furniture has the best selection of the MURMAID MATTRESS-ICOOL HYBRID. This item may also come in various sizes, styles, or colors. Please ask one of our representatives if we have the specific color/style you are looking for.